Talisman Vimeo Videos

Saturday 5 April 2008

It's winter again...

Yes, it's snowing heavily at the moment and it's lying here outside my cottage while I drag myself away from video editing and catch up on some admin!

A big search is going on at the moment for a plane missing in the Cairngorms. See the BBC Scotland News here
We've received quite a few emails from former clients updating us on what they have been getting up to, so keep them rolling in!

I've copied a section from Chris's email below:

"It looks like you're still getting plenty of Scottish winter up there, I'm very jealous as I sit here, (supposedly) writing a dissertation.
We've been out a couple more times this winter: We had a washout of a weekend in Glencoe at the end of February and were in Torridon a couple of weeks ago: We had some really stunning days out doing the winter traverses of all the munros and we even managed to squeeze in some sea cliff climbing at Diabaig in the evenings.
Some of the people who did the beginners winter climbing course on the winter skills course got a chance to put what they'd learnt into practice climbing the likes of Fuselage Gully and a four star (I didn't believe it until I saw the pictures!) grade 1 on Beinn Alligin.
A couple of us climbed the West Buttress of Triple Buttress on Beinn Eighe which was possibly my most memorable winter day out yet.
As always I've put some photos of our trip on my flickr account, in-case you get a chance to look here
and there's a meet report on the website.
We're all working hard for exams now but we'll be back up in Scotland for the LAMM which some of us are competing in, then a week on Skye followed by hopefully a month in the alps.
So thanks again and if you let me know if we can use your services again next year that would be great. I guess it might be a little early to plan for next winter at the moment but would you be able to pencil us in?..."

Chris we'd be delighted to...

No comments: